Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War: Deluxe Edition [v 1.0.4 + DLC] (2018) PC | RePack by SpaceX |Size:1.42 GB
Genre: Sci-fi, Strategy, RTS
Developer / Publisher: Proxy Studios / Slitherine Ltd.
Language of voice: English
Publication Type: RePack
Tablet: Enclosure (CODEX)
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War is a new game from the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Gladius Prime was known among the Imperial scientists as a planet rich in archaeological finds. During his colonization, ancient relics were found, alluding to the planet's shrouded past. The finds were more than relics. A terrible echo of the ancient past awoke, and the inhabitants of Gladius were dragged into a death war for survival.
Update v 1.0.4
Below you can find the CHANGELOG:
Due to high demand we've implemented a UI scale setting. This is an early implementation that can be improved with crisper font and icon rendering down the line, but we wanted to get it to you as soon as possible.
Our next priority is getting the essential multiplayer issues resolved and features added -- you can expect more updates on that front soon.
* Added UI scale setting.
* Allies (and defeated) players can now see allies' (everyone's) unit orders and inspect their cities, resources and items.
* Cinematics are now cropped to avoid distortion.
* Difficulty no longer scales wildlife density.
* Changed turn timer options from 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 minutes.
* First start now starts at native resolution, even if that is 4K.
* Players that are AI controlled now show with name "AI" instead of the disconnected player's name.
* Game list is now sorted alphabetically, with incompatible games at the bottom.
* Allow humans to take over artefacts even if they're of allies.
* Joining a game now prioritizes matching to undefeated players.
### Bug Fixes
* Fixed friend invites not working because Steam converts lobby data to lower case on Windows (undocumeted).
* Fixed an instance in which friend invites would not do anything because the client believed he was already on the server.
* Fixed a crash with the Chaplain's elite.
* Fixed Orbital Strike doing no damage after moving the Captain.
* Fixed crashes related to Steam user names, player, unit and city names containing the character.
* Fixed notifications clearing when the turn starts.
* Fixed non-host players not being able to delete or move hero items.
* Fixed disconnected players not being set to AI controlled when loading a saved game.
* Fixed brightness, contrast and gamma not being applied when starting the application.
* Fixed Triarch Stalker's Targeting Relay applying to enemy units.
* Fixed quick load crashing when there is no quick save.
* Fixed artefact capture effect being affected by the capturing unit's squad size.
* Fixed Vaul Control Device being activatable too early.
* Fixed missing effect for activating Vaul / Exterminatus Device.
* Don't allow teleporting stationary units.
* Don't allow loading games when non-host.
Play for one of the four iconic fractions of Warhammer 40,000 (Astra Militarum, Space Marines, Orcs and Necrons), each with its own unique game style and technological tree. Explore a randomly generated world filled with special features and threatening nature that can undermine the morale of your troops. Provide control over powerful ancient artifacts that will give you an edge over the enemy.
Build cities, buildings and fortifications to expand your Empire, create an invincible army and defeat your enemies. Get resources and research new technologies to supply and upgrade your troops.
Command multiple units, issue city Edicts, and use Tactical Operations. Create Heroes who have special special abilities and can be equipped with items ranging from simple grenades to powerful relics of the past.
Features of RePack
Find out and play!
Based on the license of Steam | Deluxe Edition (ID: 489630)
Game version: v1.0.4
EN / EN Installer
Running the game from the desktop
Change the language in the game menu
Audio Quality 100%
Video Quality 100%
Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (64 Bit)
Processor: Intel® Core ™ i3 2.66 GHz
Memory: 4096 Mb
Sound card: DirectX® compatible graphics card 9.0c
Graphics Accelerator: 1024 Mb, OpenGL 3.0
Free place on HDD: 2 Gb
- Warhammer 40,000 [v 1.0.4 + DLC] (2018) GOG
- Warhammer 40,000 [v 1.0.3 + DLC] (2018) qoob
- Warhammer 40,000 [v 1.0.3 + DLC] (2018) SpaceX
- Total War: Warhammer II (2017) by VickNet
- Total War: Warhammer II (2017) by xatab